Brian Wu is an MD/PhD graduate and current psychiatrist. He is interested in transforming complex medical topics into material accessible for all. He is interested in systems based care and helping those through education and quality improvement along with treating each patient individually. He is also interested in sports psychiatry and storytelling as a tool to educate and inform.
- The Relationship between Borderline Personality Disorder and Addiction
- Living with An Alcoholic
- Treatment for LGBTQ
- The Importance of Wellness in Recovery
- Mouthwash, Rubbing Alcohol, and Other Household Items of Risk
- Can Clobazam Be Recreationally Abused?
- Treatment Options for Those with Physical Disabilities