Substance Abuse in Texas
Greenhouse Treatment Center is ideal for optimal healing. Conveniently located just outside of Arlington, between Dallas and Fort Worth, TX, the addiction treatment program at Greenhouse is tailored to your individual needs.
Addiction Treatment Center in Texas
Addiction treatment can be performed in a variety of settings. The ideal type of treatment varies depending on the patient’s unique needs.1 People struggling with addiction that are seeking treatment have many options for care in Texas ranging from detox to live-in rehab programs to sober living facilities.
Greenhouse Treatment Center is a luxury rehab center in Texas offering several types of addiction treatment that vary in levels of intensity. These include:
- Medical detox, helps you withdraw from drugs and alcohol as comfortably as possible under medical supervision.
- Inpatient rehabilitation provides around-the-clock medical supervision for those with acute medical or psychiatric issues.
- Residential treatment, which provides a live-in sober environment with full days of structured programming.
- Partial hospitalization (“day treatment”), which involves many of the same services of residential rehab for most of the week combined with the freedom of living at home.
- Intensive outpatient treatment, which involves 3 hours of treatment, 3 days per week.
- Standard outpatient care, which represents the lowest level of outpatient care and is often recommended as part of a patient’s aftercare plan.
- Sober living, a safe drug-free residence where individuals can live with others in the recovery community.
Specialized Addiction Treatment Programs
Greenhouse Treatment Center also has specialized programs that cater to a variety of demographics, including:
- The Salute to Recovery Program, caters to military veterans and first responders.
- The Personalized and Therapeutic Healing (PATH) Program is for people struggling with both addiction and co-occurring chronic mental illness (CMI).
- The Christian Recovery Program takes a Christ-centered approach to addiction treatment.
- The LGBTQ+ Addiction Treatment Program, provides a specialized treatment that considers the needs and challenges often faced by members of the LGBTQ+ community (e.g., family dynamics, social stigma, discrimination).
Getting Substance Abuse Treatment in Texas
If you are struggling with addiction and looking for drug rehab in Texas, Greenhouse Treatment Center can help kickstart your recovery. At Greenhouse, we are committed to life-changing care and creating a personalized treatment plan for you or your loved one. Contact our admissions navigators who are available 24/7
Get Narcan and Overdose Emergency Help in Texas
One of the most helpful tools in the battle against opioid overdose is naloxone. Naloxone is a life-saving drug that can reverse an opioid overdose, buying crucial time for emergency medical services to respond.2
Narcan—a nasal spray device that dispenses naloxone—is simple to use and available at many pharmacies and other locations in Texas without a prescription.16
Does Health Insurance Cover Drug & Alcohol Rehab in Texas?
Yes, many plans cover addiction rehab. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) and Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act, each established laws mandating that most insurers provide coverage for addiction treatment, and that these benefits must be equitable to coverage provided for medical and surgical treatment.3, 4
The level of coverage will depend on the specific health insurance policy, and so will the available facilities covered by each insurance plan. Most insurers have established care networks—providers and facilities that contract directly with them—keeping out-of-pocket costs lower for their customers.5
Greenhouse Treatment Center is in-network with many major insurers, including Aetna, Humana, Ambetter, and more. Check whether your insurer covers treatment at Greenhouse by filling out the confidential .
How to Pay for Addiction Treatment
Health insurance can make treatment much more affordable and open up more available options. However, there are still ways to pay for rehab without insurance or when insurance doesn’t provide enough coverage. These include:
- Financing and payment plans.
- Finding treatment facilities that charge based on a “sliding scale” (i.e., offer discounts for people in financial hardship or with low income).
- Scholarships (some facilities provide scholarships to qualifying patients in need of care).
- Government-funded or charity-led treatment centers. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) provides a convenient tool for searching for facilities by locality and allows site visitors to filter payment options.
- Credit cards.
- Personal loans.
Check Your Insurance Coverage
If you are struggling with addiction to drugs and alcohol, it’s not too late to start on a new path. Many people are able to lead fulfilling lives in recovery after receiving help. Call an admissions navigator at to learn about the care provided at Greenhouse Treatment Center or to begin the admissions process.
You can also find out whether treatment is covered at Greenhouse by completing the
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)-compliant form below. Within minutes of providing your email address, health insurer, and insurance policy number, you’ll have an answer.
Texas Drug & Alcohol FAQ's
Substance Abuse Help
Common Questions about Rehab
Find information about finding the right rehab for addiction treatment. We also offer FAQs about treatment at Greenhouse: general questions, patient questions, and family questions. We also offer a glossary of addiction, mental health and treatment terms.
Paying for Treatment in Texas
One of the first questions people often ask when considering rehab is, "what will it cost?" Starting recovery does not have to be expensive; in many cases, medical insurance will cover some or all of the costs. Learn more about options for paying for rehab.
Getting to Greenhouse
Greenhouse is a drug & alcohol treatment center in Grand Prairie, Texas, a town between Dallas and Forth Worth. We offer a full continuum of care including detox, inpatient rehab, outpatient therapy, and sober living. Learn about admissions and how to get to Greenhouse.
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas (BCBS TX) boasts a large network of providers (both HMO and PPO), and Greenhouse Treatment Center is part of that network.
Drug and alcohol abuse impacts people all over Texas. We've put together guides to help you learn about the impact in a variety of areas and demographics: East Texas, Northwest Texas, Texas College Students, Texas College Students, Veterans, and Family Guides.
Local Events & Education
- Texas Addiction Treatment Guide
- Northeast Texas Rehab Guide
- Northwest Texas Addiction Treatment
- Using Narcan for Opioid Overdose in Texas
- Addiction Treatment for Texas College Students
- Insurance Covers Addiction Treatment in Dallas-Forth Worth