Why Choose Our LGBTQ Program?
LGBTQ individuals struggling with addiction face a unique set of challenges in recovery. Greenhouse has a designated LGBTQ track that offers specialized treatment to address these needs. We serve the LGBTQ recovery community through unique groups and topics covered and a staff that has years of experience in working with this community.
- History of the LGBTQ community
- Healthy relationships
- Family dynamics
- Coming out
- Transgender issues
- Understanding the unique struggles that this population endures.
- Dealing with a high stress work environment.
- High exposure to trauma or trauma related incidents.
- Focus on taking care of others, having nothing left for themselves.
- High expectations of societal norms and stigma’s they face throughout their life.
- High exposure to hate crimes.
- Developing a safe space to discuss and explore their issues in a non-judgmental supportive environment.
- Unique relationship issues.
Expert Program Director
Care That's Right for You
At Greenhouse, we offer many levels of care so we can meet you where you are and provide the right treatment for you.
Withdrawal, at best, is uncomfortable. At worst, it can be life-threatening. Here you'll detox safely and comfortably and prepare yourself for the work of recovery.
You'll receive 24/7 monitoring to ensure medical and/or psychiatric stability.
You'll feel right at home in our beautiful facility as you start the process of turning your life around.
Partial Hospitalization Program
In this level of care, you'll receive intensive support during the day with the freedom to return home at night.
Therapies that Work
We offer numerous therapy types to help you resolve issues and traumas that contribute to your substance use, including cognitive-behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, and more.
What You Need to Recover
You'll find everything you need to recover, from trauma and process groups to anger and stress management. Topics from grief and loss to self-management are covered. Co-occurring disorder groups provide integrated treatment for addiction and mental health disorders. Wellness-focused treatments include yoga, nutritional assessments, and exercise management.