For individuals working as licensed professionals, recovery from addiction comes with a unique set of challenges. At Greenhouse Treatment Center, we offer designated treatment for these individuals in our Licensed Professionals Treatment Program
Who We Treat
- Physician’s assistants
- Nurse practitioners
- High stress work environments
- Caregiver stress and burnout
- High professional expectations
- Shame and stigma
- Unclear boundaries
- Access to pharmaceuticals
- High exposure to trauma or trauma-related incidents
- Licensing concerns
- Fears about the ability to continue in the profession
- Lab studies with comprehensive toxicology screenings
- Neuropsychiatric testing when appropriate
- Pharmacogenetic testing (available upon request).
A former general nurse who transitioned to the field of psychology, Mrs. Ontiveros joined the mental health and substance abuse field in 1987 as a licensed professional in addiction and counseling. Ontiveros became a professional speaker at nationwide conferences for Spanish-speaking AA members. Her passion for reaching out to others is inspired by her own family history of alcoholism. Mrs. Ontiveros is certified in DBT, CCTP, and EMDR. She is also a formal member of Milton Erickson Institute and licensed as an auricular acupuncturist for addiction treatment.
The treatment team also includes doctors, nurses, master’s degree-level and licensed mental health professionals, advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs), and case managers. All staff members work as integrated treatment team to meet you where you are and best serve your treatment needs.
Why Choose Us?
- Individual and group therapy focused on the licensed professional’s needs.
- Co-occurring disorder/mental health groups.
- Wellness-focused treatments including bio-sound therapy, pain management, yoga, nutritional assessments, and more.
- Stress management training.
- Trauma groups.
- Grief and loss groups.
- Emotional regulation behavior group.
- Relapse prevention groups.
- Relapse prevention acupuncture group.
- Goals and intervention groups.
Full Spectrum of Treatment Options
Greenhouse Treatment Center provides dedicated treatment at all levels of care to ensure that you can access the right services at the right time. Our full continuum of care allows you to step down to less intensive programs as you meet treatment goals (or conversely step up to more intensive forms if you need extra support).
Safe treatment for substance dependence under the 24/7 supervision of medical professionals.
Perfect for those who need medical oversight while getting care for their addictions.
Structure and stability lays the foundation for recovery.
Partial Hospitalization Program
The intensive treatment hours of residential rehab combined with the freedom to live at home.
Intensive Outpatient Program
A step-down from partial hospitalization with a slightly less intensive treatment schedule.
Standard Outpatient Treatment
The least intensive option, outpatient therapy provides a minimum amount of treatment hours per week.
Our Upscale Environment
Treatment at Greenhouse
- Services & Therapies
- Specialized Programs
- Our Locations
- About Us
- Drug & Alcohol Rehab Admissions