Inpatient & Outpatient Rehab Near Garland, TX
Garland, Texas is a city with a population of over 225,000 people. It is located in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex and is a major suburb of Dallas. Garland is a diverse city with a strong economy. However, like many cities, Garland is also facing the impact of drug and alcohol addiction.
If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, there is help available. There are many different treatment options available near Garland and this article will give you more information about:
- Addiction treatment services near Garland, TX.
- The different types of treatment for substance use disorders.
- The costs associated with rehab and how to use insurance for addiction treatment.
- Data and statistics about substance misuse in Garland, Texas.
Addiction Rehab Center Garland, TX
Garland Addiction Treatment Programs
Many factors go into choosing the best treatment program for you. Remember, everyone is different, and there isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach to getting treatment.1
Choosing a treatment center with various levels of care is essential to ensure you have access to the best options for you. Typically, different types of rehab use a combination of therapeutic interventions, like medical detox and behavioral therapies, to successfully treat addiction. At Greenhouse Treatment Center, the following levels of care are available:1
- Medical detox. Medical detox helps you take the first step in your recovery journey. During detox, your body rids itself of substances. Withdrawal symptoms can be overwhelming without medications and constant supervision from a mental health professional. Greenhouse is dedicated to making detox as comfortable as possible, providing the support you need, and offering a smooth transition into inpatient rehab.
- Inpatient rehab near Dallas. With inpatient or residential rehab, you live at a treatment center while receiving care. Greenhouse provides a safe, supportive space to develop coping skills and learn how to deal with difficult situations without substance use. You’ll participate in a combination of evidence-based treatments, such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and motivational interviewing (MI), while enjoying luxurious amenities, including a fitness center, pool, and nutritious meals.
- Partial hospitalization program. Partial hospitalization programs (PHP), or “day treatment programs”, are a more intensive form of outpatient treatment. PHPs are often thought of as a “step down” from inpatient rehab. At Greenhouse, patients must attend at least 3 days a week for about 6 to 8 hours.
- Intensive outpatient program: Intensive outpatient programs (IOP) are ideal for people who don’t need constant medical supervision but would like more support than a standard outpatient program. You’re allowed to live at home and attend treatment 3 to 7 days a week for at least 3 hours. Greenhouse’s IOP provides therapeutic interventions like group therapy, psychoeducation, and 12-Step meetings.
- Telehealth services near Dallas: Telehealth programs virtually deliver the same evidence-based addiction treatment services as inpatient and outpatient programs. Telehealth services allow you to access multiple treatment services like assessments, therapy sessions, and psychoeducational groups, all from the comfort of your home.2
Admissions and Paying for Rehab
Paying for rehab can feel like an obstacle to treatment. But don’t be discouraged. Multiple options are available to pay for rehab through Greenhouse and other Garland alcohol and drug addiction rehab centers.
Insurance companies must cover at least a portion of the costs for essential health benefits, including mental health and addiction treatment.3 That means a portion of the costs for treatment for different addiction services will always be covered by your insurance.
Using insurance to pay for rehab is simple when you understand your specific policy and benefits. Our admissions navigators are on hand to help you verify your insurance and start treatment today.
To learn more about treatment payment options and the admissions process, contact us online or call our admissions navigators at .
How to Get to Greenhouse from Garland
It only takes about 45 minutes to drive to Greenhouse Treatment Center from Garland. The fastest way to get there is to take I-635 from W Avenue B, Forest Lane, and Skillman St. Stay on the freeway for about 25 minutes. Then take President George Bush Turnpike S and State Hwy 161 S until you reach exit 30. Take a right onto 107th Street and continue for a half mile until you reach the turnaround. Make a U-turn. Greenhouse will be on your right.
If you want to avoid tolls, take I-635 E from S First Street and W Centerville Road. Exit toward I-30 W, and continue for about 25 minutes until you reach exit 30. Then follow the same route mentioned before.
Take Our Addiction Self-Assessment.
Garland Substance Abuse Statistics
- It’s estimated that 1 in 4 Texans have experienced an opioid overdose or knows someone who has.6
- In 2020, Dallas County was a top county for opioid-related overdoses in Texas, with 217 deaths.6
- Alcohol-related deaths have also increased in Dallas County. Between 2019 and 2020, alcohol-related deaths rose by approximately 25%.7