Inpatient & Outpatient Rehab Near Plano, TX
Addiction is a treatable condition. If you live in Plano, Texas, and need help, consider Greenhouse Treatment Center, located less than 40 minutes away.
Alcohol & Drug Rehab Near Plano
Considered an upscale addiction facility, Greenhouse Treatment Center offers a wide range of services. Owned and operated by American Addiction Centers (AAC), Greenhouse sees patients through the long and complex journey of recovery by offering services every step of the way, from safe medical detox and inpatient care to outpatient treatment and the post-treatment support of sober living homes.
Types of Addiction Treatment
Addiction is a complex, chronic, relapsing medical disease and thereby requires that treatment offers a broad menu of tools and interventions.1 A person may require a combination of services throughout the program.2 Treatment is most effective when it is modified to match each person’s specific needs and is approached as an individualized process.1
To ensure that treatment is individualized, trained staff begin with an initial intake and evaluation to determine the right type of care. A specialized treatment plan is then developed to select the right approaches to treatment to attend to the multiple needs of the person. An effective treatment plan will incorporate the use of behavioral therapies like individual, family, and group counseling.1
Greenhouse Treatment Center provides a full continuum of treatment that includes:
- Medical detox.
- Inpatient or residential addiction treatment.
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP).
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP).
- Outpatient services.
- Sober living.
Most people who enter treatment need more than just detox. Greenhouse uses evidence-based treatment methods throughout all levels of care. Examples of methods used at the Greenhouse Treatment Center include:
- Therapies for addiction treatment, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), motivational interviewing (MI), and contingency management.
- Trauma-informed care.
- Medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD).
- Peer recovery support.
Specialized programs are also available at Greenhouse Treatment Center, including:
- First responders and veterans.
- Those with chronic mental illness.
- The LGBTQ+ community.
- Christians in recovery.
Starting Rehab in Plano
Begin rehab by contacting a compassionate admissions navigator at to create an individualized care plan. Admissions navigators can explain what to expect from treatment and receive more information about the programs that are offered at Greenhouse.
You can also verify your insurance online using the confidential .
How to Get to Greenhouse from Plano
Greenhouse inpatient rehab in Grand Prairie, Texas is located at 1171 107th Street. If you’re leaving from Plano, it should take around 35 minutes to drive there following this route:
- Take US-75 S and use the right two lanes to take exit 28 B for President George Bush Turnpike E/President George Bush Turnpike W.
- Keep right at the fork and merge onto President George Bush Turnpike W.
- Continue onto State Highway 161 S/ President George Bush Turnpike S.
- Continue onto President George Bush Turnpike S and take the exit onto I-30 toward Fort Worth.
- Take exit 30 toward 107th Street/Six Flags Drive.
- Once you reach 107th Street/Six Flags Drive, make a U-turn at E Avenue J.
- Greenhouse Treatment Center will be on your right.
Please note that the above route includes toll roads.
Plano Substance Abuse Statistics
Here are some statistics about substance use in Denton and Collin counties:
- In Collin County, 19% of adults reported , while 22% of adults reported heavy or binge drinking in Denton County.3,4
- From 2016 to 2020, 28% of driving deaths in Collin County involved alcohol.4 In Denton County, 22% of vehicle crashes that resulted in death involved alcohol in the same period.4
- In 2020, there were 302.6 drug-related arrests for every 100,000 persons in Texas.5
- Between 2018 and 2020, there was an overdose rate of 8 fatalities per 100,000 persons in Collin County and 7 deaths per 100,000 in Denton County. 3,4
American Addiction Centers (AAC) is committed to delivering original, truthful, accurate, unbiased, and medically current information. We strive to create content that is clear, concise, and easy to understand.
While we are unable to respond to your feedback directly, we'll use this information to improve our online help.