Ryan Kelley is a nationally registered Emergency Medical Technician and the former managing editor of the Journal of Emergency Medical Services (JEMS). During his time at JEMS, Ryan developed Mobile Integrated Healthcare in Action, a series of in-depth articles on Community Paramedicine programs across the country that go beyond transporting patients to emergency rooms and connects specific patients, such as repeat system users, the homeless and others with behavioral health issues and substance use disorders, to definitive long-term care and treatment. In his current capacity as Medical Editor for American Addiction Centers, Ryan works to provide accurate, authoritative information to those seeking help for substance abuse and behavioral health issues.
- What Are Co-Occurring Disorders?
- Heroin Addiction and Treatment
- Living with Bipolar Disorder and Addiction
- Heroin Withdrawal Timeline
- The Risks of Snorting Heroin
- IV Drug Use and Disease
- Staying Sober in College
- Nutrition and Recovery
- Sober Living Houses After Treatment
- Exploring the Link between Stress and Addiction