Arlington Drug and Alcohol Treatment
If you’re struggling with addiction, remember that recovery is possible, even if you feel hopeless now. We know it can be hard to know where to begin, so we have compiled resources to help you achieve a lasting, healthy, sustainable lifestyle. In the article below, you will find information including:
- Addiction therapy services in the Arlington, Texas area.
- The different types of treatment for addiction.
- The costs associated with rehab and potential routes to receive financial assistance.
Addiction Treatment Options Near Arlington
Types of Addiction Treatment
Patients will have the option to choose from a number of different forms of treatment along the continuum of care, including:
- Medical Detox
- Inpatient treatment near Arlington, TX
- Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
- Standard Outpatient Therapy
- Sober Living
- Telehealth Services
How to Choose a Drug & Alcohol Rehab
Patients should consider a wide variety of factors when starting an addiction treatment program. Some of the most important factors to consider when looking for rehab near Arlington, TX include:
- Individualized care. Ensuring a match between your needs and the addiction treatment services offered is the most critical consideration when choosing a treatment plan. Many rehab centers in and around Arlington offer inpatient, outpatient, and PHP programs. Each level of treatment has its own benefits, and what may work for someone else may not be right for you. In addition to traditional treatment programs, it can be valuable to look for specialized programs (for example, Christian rehab or veteran treatment programs) that might more accurately address your specific needs as a patient.
- Therapies. In addition to the types of treatment available, you’ll also want to consider the types of addiction therapy offered to aid in your recovery. Common forms of addiction therapy offered in Arlington include motivational interviewing, cognitive-behavioral therapy, contingency management, and others. You can ask potential facilities what types of therapy they utilize and when.
- Features and amenities. When considering an inpatient or residential program, it can also help to look into the rehab amenities that you’ll have at your disposal for the duration of your stay. Recreational facilities, gyms, pools, chef-prepared meals, and private rooms are just some of the amenities that may be important to you as you conduct your search.
- Location/travel. Location is a significant factor for anyone considering a rehab facility. Our facility in Grand Prairie is a great option for Arlington residents who want to stay close to home but still find a new environment to focus fully on their recovery.
One option available to those in Arlington seeking recovery is Greenhouse Treatment Center. Greenhouse offers a full continuum of rehab care, including medical detox, residential treatment services, PHP programs, outpatient services, and a nearby sober living facility. Our Luxurious facility is staffed with highly trained professionals and is even backed by our 90-Day Promise.
How to Get to Greenhouse Treatment Center
Greenhouse Treatment Center is located a short drive from Arlington.
- Start by heading east on Abram St toward Division St. (Six Flags Over Texas will be on your left.)
- Turn left onto Division St and continue for about 2 miles. (The University of Texas at Arlington campus will be on your right.)
- Turn right onto I-30 E and continue for about 10 miles. (The Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will be on your left.)
- Take exit 18A to merge onto TX-360 E toward Grapevine Mills. (Grapevine Mills shopping mall will be on your right.)
- Continue on TX-360 E for about 5 miles.
- Take exit 19 to merge onto TX-114 S toward Grand Prairie.
- Continue on TX-114 S for about 2 miles.
- Turn left onto 107th St and continue for about 0.5 miles.
- Greenhouse Treatment Center will be on your right.
Ways to Pay for Rehab
One of the first considerations that many have when seeking treatment is “How will I pay for rehab?” This is a concern felt far and wide, well beyond the borders of Arlington, Texas. Thankfully, due to the Affordable Care Act, many people will find that their insurance plan will assist with the costs of treatment in at least some capacity.
At Greenhouse Treatment Center you may be able to use your health insurance to help pay for rehab. Insurance providers accepted at Greenhouse Treatment Center include:
- Molina Healthcare
- BlueCross BlueShield
These are only a few of the many providers who can assist with the cost of rehab at Greenhouse Treatment Center in Arlington, Texas.
For those who are not covered by insurance, there are other ways to pay for addiction treatment.
Take Our Addiction Self-Assessment.
Drug and Alcohol Use Statistics and Treatment Resources
- In 2020, there were an estimated 120,000 people aged 12 or older who had a substance use disorder in Tarrant County.
- Of those, 72,000 had an alcohol use disorder and 48,000 had an illicit drug use disorder.
- The most commonly used illicit drugs in Tarrant County were marijuana, cocaine, and methamphetamine.
- In 2020, there were an estimated 1,133 overdose deaths in Tarrant County.
- Of those, 84% were unintentional.
- The leading cause of overdose death in Tarrant County was fentanyl.
Our StatsLearn More
What Makes Us Unique
Industry Accredited, Exceptional Care
We’ve Supported Thousands With Their Recovery
Frequently Asked Questions
- Texas Addiction Treatment Guide
- Northeast Texas Rehab Guide
- Northwest Texas Addiction Treatment
- Using Narcan for Opioid Overdose in Texas
- Addiction Treatment for Texas College Students
- Insurance Covers Addiction Treatment in Dallas-Forth Worth
American Addiction Centers (AAC) is committed to delivering original, truthful, accurate, unbiased, and medically current information. We strive to create content that is clear, concise, and easy to understand.
While we are unable to respond to your feedback directly, we'll use this information to improve our online help.