Arlington, Texas Drug and Alcohol Treatment Guide
If you’re struggling with addiction, remember that recovery is possible, even if you feel hopeless now. We know it can be hard to know where to begin, so we have compiled resources to help you achieve a lasting, healthy, sustainable lifestyle.In the article below, you will find information including:
- Addiction therapy services in the Arlington, Texas area.
- The different types of treatment for substance abuse.
- The costs associated with rehab and potential routes to receive financial assistance.
- Data and statistics about substance abuse in Arlington, Texas.
- Links to resources outside of the Arlington, Texas area.
Arlington, TX Drug & Alcohol Rehab Options
Patients will have the option to pursue a number of different forms of treatment along the continuum of care, including:
- Medical Detox
- Inpatient Residential
- Rehab Outpatient Programming:
- Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
- Standard Outpatient Therapy
- Sober Living
- Telehealth Services
Factors to Consider When Selecting a Rehab Center
Patients should consider a wide variety of factors when starting an addiction treatment program. Some of the most important factors to consider when looking for rehab near Arlington, TX include:
- Individualized care. Ensuring a match between your needs and the addiction treatment services offered is the most critical consideration when choosing a treatment plan. Many rehab centers in and around Arlington offer inpatient, outpatient, and PHP programs. Each level of treatment has its own benefits, and what may work for someone else may not be right for you. In addition to traditional treatment programs, it can be valuable to look for specialized programs (for example, Christian rehab or veteran treatment programs) that might more accurately address your specific needs as a patient.
- Location/travel. Location is a significant factor for anyone considering a rehab facility. Our facility in Grand Prairie is a great option for Arlington residents who want to stay close to home but still find a new environment to focus fully on their recovery.
- Therapies. In addition to the types of treatment available, you’ll also want to consider the types of addiction therapy offered to aid in your recovery. Common forms of addiction therapy offered in Arlington include motivational interviewing, cognitive-behavioral therapy, contingency management, and others. You can ask potential facilities what types of therapy they utilize and when.
- Features and amenities. When considering an inpatient or residential program, it can also help to look into the rehab amenities that you’ll have at your disposal for the duration of your stay. Recreational facilities, gyms, pools, chef-prepared meals, and private rooms are just some of the amenities that may be important to you as you conduct your search.
One option available to those in Arlington seeking recovery is Greenhouse Treatment Center. Greenhouse offers a full continuum of rehab care, including medical detox, residential treatment services, PHP programs, outpatient services, and a nearby sober living facility. Our Luxurious facility is staffed with highly trained professionals and is even backed by our 90-Day Promise.
Does Health Insurance Cover Addiction Treatment in Texas?
One of the first considerations that many have when seeking treatment is “How will I pay for rehab?” This is a concern felt far and wide, well beyond the borders of Arlington, Texas. Thankfully, due to the Affordable Care Act, many people will find that their insurance plan will assist with the costs of treatment in at least some capacity.
At Greenhouse Treatment Center you may be able to use your health insurance to help pay for rehab. Insurance providers accepted at Greenhouse Treatment Center include:
- Molina Healthcare
- BlueCross BlueShield
These are only a few of the many providers who can assist with the cost of rehab at Greenhouse Treatment Center in Arlington, Texas.
For those who are not covered by insurance, there are other ways to pay for addiction treatment.
Are You Struggling With Addiction?
Addiction Statistics and Local Resources Near Arlington
The regularity of binge drinking no doubt plays a role in the number of alcohol-induced deaths within the county. In 2017, there were 161 alcohol-induced deaths, which is considerably more than just a decade before.1
Illicit drug use also impacts many within Tarrant County. Between the years 2013 and 2017, there were 973 overdose deaths in Tarrant County, 81% of which were unintentional.2 Overdose deaths in Tarrant County have been on the rise; in 2008, the county had an overdose death rate of 7.9 per 100,000 individuals. In 2017, the rate had grown to 9.7 per 100,000.2
Frequently Asked Questions
- Texas Addiction Treatment Guide
- Northeast Texas Rehab Guide
- Northwest Texas Addiction Treatment
- Using Narcan for Opioid Overdose in Texas
- Addiction Treatment for Texas College Students
- Insurance Covers Addiction Treatment in Dallas-Forth Worth