Inpatient & Outpatient Addiction Treatment in West Texas
Finding the addiction recovery program that is right for you or your loved one can be a daunting process. For those struggling in the West Texas area, there are a variety of treatment clinics to choose from.
Before signing up for a program, it’s important to take the time to consider what levels of care or treatment methods are best suited to help you or your loved one. Continue reading to learn more about what to look for as you search for the right addiction recovery program.
Find Drug & Alcohol Rehab in West Texas
One of the most critical elements of an addiction recovery program to consider when looking for the right treatment center is the continuum of care, meaning which types of treatment the facility offers.
The addiction treatment care continuum includes a wide range of programs that may be offered at various facilities, such as:
- Medical Detox. Unsupervised detox from certain substances, such as alcohol or benzodiazepines, can be potentially dangerous. Even in mild cases, detox can be uncomfortable enough that relapse becomes a significant risk. Medical detox programs are available throughout West Texas. These facilities provide professional supervision, medications, and comfort care to help patients safely and comfortably manage the detox process.
- Live-in Rehab. Residential and inpatient programs are available throughout Western Texas. These facilities offer 24/7 support for patients in an environment that is safe and ideal for recovery. Live-in treatment programs provide patients with an opportunity to build relationships, develop healthy living habits, and attend therapy sessions and other therapeutic activities in a 100% recovery-focused setting.
- Aftercare. Aftercare refers to the steps a patient takes once they’ve completed a treatment program. High-quality facilities will begin creating an aftercare plan from the beginning so that patients have actionable steps to take to support their recovery. This may include moving into a lower level of care, such as an outpatient program, transitioning to a sober living facility, or simply attending mutual support meetings or alumni events.
Christian Rehab Program Near West Texas
For many people, spiritual support or faith-based treatment is a vital component of achieving lasting recovery. Some facilities offer faith-based recovery programs that incorporate patients’ religious principles and values into treatment. b. For those in the West Texas area, Greenhouse Treatment Center offers a Christian addiction recovery program that combine high-quality addiction recovery treatment with a carefully crafted Christ-centered program that includes bible-based drug counseling, educational classes, group fellowship activities, and church outings.
Veterans’ Addiction Treatment Program Near West Texas
Veterans’ programs at substance abuse treatment facilities often utilize specialized therapy groups, such as trauma groups, veteran-specific groups, and groups designed to help veterans process grief. In addition to helping veterans find the substance abuse treatment they need, these programs also foster vital peer-to-peer connections that will encourage patients to achieve lasting sobriety.
Does Health Insurance Cover Drug & Alcohol Rehab in Texas?
Before committing to an addiction recovery program, it’s also important to determine your level of insurance coverage for addiction treatment . Most providers will cover some of the costs related to treatment, but coverage can vary depending on which treatment plans or programs you opt for. For residents in the West Texas area, the Greenhouse Treatment Center accepts a variety of commonly used insurance providers, including:
To see exactly what your health insurance covers, enter your information in our free, confidential .
Are You Struggling With Addiction?
Addiction Statistics in West Texas
In Texas, 19% of residents reported instances of excessive or binge drinking at some point in 2021.1 The counties with the highest rates of excessive drinking in 2021 were Borden, Clay, Carson, Travis, Hays, and Archer County.1
Dallas and Harris County reported a combined total of more than 1000 deaths resulting from alcohol impairment in 2021.2 There were five other counties—El Paso, Hidalgo, Travis, Tarrant, and Bexar—in Texas that individually recorded more than 100 deaths resulting from impaired driving in the same year.2
Texas also experienced a high rate of deaths resulting from drug overdose in 2021, with Dallas, Harris, and Tarrant County reporting a combined total of more than 3000 deaths.3
Frequently Asked Questions
- Texas Addiction Treatment Guide
- Northeast Texas Rehab Guide
- Northwest Texas Addiction Treatment
- Using Narcan for Opioid Overdose in Texas
- Addiction Treatment for Texas College Students
- Insurance Covers Addiction Treatment in Dallas-Forth Worth