Inpatient and Outpatient Addiction Treatment Near El Paso, Texas
Between 2019 and 2020, there was a 43% increase in drug-related deaths in El Paso County.1 Deaths from fentanyl in the county more than doubled in that same period.1
These types of statistics are not limited to El Paso County but reflect a troubling trend taking place across the country. The need for drug and alcohol rehab for those struggling with addiction has never been more urgent. This guide is designed to help those who are struggling find the care they need.
Finding an Addiction Treatment Facility Near El Paso
There are 20 drug and alcohol rehab facilities within 50 miles of El Paso, Texas, which means your chances are good of finding one that aligns with your or your loved one’s needs.2 As you research addiction treatment options, you’ll want to consider the following:
- Treatment types. There are different levels of addiction treatment offered in most drug and alcohol rehab programs near El Paso. These include everything from medical detox and inpatient rehab, to outpatient addiction treatment and sober living.
- Therapy options. A wide range of addiction therapies have been proven effective in treating substance use disorders. For example, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) helps a patient address harmful or unhealthy thought patterns, while motivational interviewing assists a patient in overcoming ambivalent feelings as they relate to addiction treatment.
- Location. The location of a treatment facility is an important consideration when getting into rehab. Some may wish to choose a rehab that is located close to home, especially if family members plan to participate in the recovery process. For others, starting fresh in a new location may prove beneficial to their recovery.
- Amenities and activities. If you’ll be receiving inpatient rehab, you’ll want to consider the amenities and activities available at the facility you choose. At Greenhouse Treatment Center, patients can take advantage of a gym/fitness center, pool, hot tub, massage, acupressure, and nutritionally balanced meals.
- Special programs. Some facilities offer special programs intended to address the needs of specific groups. Greenhouse offers a spectrum of specialized programs including a Christian addiction recovery track and a veterans’ addiction treatment program
Does Health Insurance Cover Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Texas?
Many insurance plans now cover addiction treatment and mental health care due to the Affordable Care Act (ACA). If you plan to use health insurance coverage for addiction treatment near El Paso, it’s important to make sure the facility you choose is in your plan’s network. Greenhouse Treatment Center accepts many popular and local insurance plans, including:
If you don’t have insurance, facilities like Greenhouse Treatment Center offer alternative ways to pay for addiction treatment such as financing and flexible payment options.
If you have insurance but aren’t sure if your plan covers treatment, you can quickly and receive results within a matter of minutes.
Are You Struggling With Addiction?
El Paso Addiction Statistics & Local Info
- In 2020, there were 128 deaths due to acute drug toxicity in El Paso County.3
- Drug overdose was the number one cause of accidental death in El Paso County, which was the first time in five years it exceeded the number of deaths by blunt force injuries, including car accidents.3
- In 2020, some 40% of drug-related deaths in the county were caused by a combination of substances.1
- Deaths from use of fentanyl, methamphetamine, cocaine, and heroin all increased in the county in 2020.1
Frequently Asked Questions
- Texas Addiction Treatment Guide
- Northeast Texas Rehab Guide
- Northwest Texas Addiction Treatment
- Using Narcan for Opioid Overdose in Texas
- Addiction Treatment for Texas College Students
- Insurance Covers Addiction Treatment in Dallas-Forth Worth