Inpatient & Outpatient Rehab Near Houston
If you or a loved one is struggling with a substance use disorder, remember that there is hope.
To help answer your questions about addiction treatment near Houston, Texas, we have compiled resources that you might find beneficial. Below you will find information on:
- The different types of treatment for substance use.
- The costs associated with rehab and potential payment options.
- Data and statistics about substance abuse in and around Houston, Texas.
Alcohol & Drug Rehab Near Houston, TX
- Cost and insurance.
- Amenities and program features.
- Levels of care offered
While Greenhouse Treatment Center rehab facilities in Grand Prairie and Arlington, Texas are a bit of a drive from Houston, the amenities and levels of care provided and the long list of major insurers accepted make Greenhouse an attractive option.
Greenhouse Treatment Center offers many levels of addiction treatment including:
- Medical detox.
- Residential treatment.
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP).
- Intensive outpatient and standard outpatient services.
- Sober living.
Treatment at Greenhouse is backed by our 90-day promise.
Depending on your circumstances, you might also benefit from a more specialized program that will more accurately address your specific needs as a patient. For example, there are Christian rehab and Veteran treatment programs offered by Greenhouse that can provide a greater degree of support based on your beliefs and life experiences.
Get Admitted to Inpatient or Outpatient Rehab in Houston
Many factors come into play when choosing a treatment program, and for many, the cost is the most important factor. However, while cost is relevant, it is crucial not to lose sight of the ultimate goal of a happy, lasting, and sober lifestyle. There are many ways that you can pay for rehab. You may even be able to use your health insurance to help pay for rehab.
Greenhouse Treatment Center works with a wide variety of insurance providers in an effort to offer care to anyone in need. If you would like to check your insurance coverage at Greenhouse Treatment Center, fill out quick and secure . Provide your contact information and insurance information, and we will handle the rest.
If you find that insurance will not assist with the cost of rehab, there are other ways that you can pay for rehab including financing, loans, credit cards, and flexible payment schedules.
Getting to Greenhouse from Houston
To drive to Greenhouse Treatment Center from Houston:
- Take I-45 North and drive 237 miles.
- Take exit 284A and merge onto the I-30 West.
- Exit on 107th/Six Flags Dr. and turn right.
- Make a U-turn at East Avenue J.
- Take a right to arrive at Greenhouse.
This route will take between 3 hours and 30 minutes to 4 hours and 30 minutes.
If you choose to fly to the facility, we can pick you up from the airport and take you directly to Greenhouse.
Addiction Self Assessment
Houston, Texas Addiction Statistics
Alcohol use is widespread throughout Houston and Harris County, where 46% of adults report having had a drink in the last month.3 Binge drinking has been on the rise throughout Harris County, where 22.6% of surveyed residents stated that they binge drank in the last month. This is higher than the state average, which is 17.4%.4
Between 2016 and 2020, alcohol-impaired driving caused 30% of all deaths due to automobile collisions.5
Frequently Asked Questions
- Texas Addiction Treatment Guide
- Northeast Texas Rehab Guide
- Northwest Texas Addiction Treatment
- Using Narcan for Opioid Overdose in Texas
- Addiction Treatment for Texas College Students
- Insurance Covers Addiction Treatment in Dallas-Forth Worth