Inpatient & Outpatient Rehab Near East Texas
Like most areas in the U.S., East Texas has many residents struggling with drug and alcohol addiction. If you or a loved one has lost control of their substance use, Greenhouse Treatment Center is a trusted, top-quality rehab center in the region that can help you begin the path to recovery.
Read on to learn more about addiction treatment options near East Texas, what to look for when choosing a Texas rehab, local substance abuse statistics, and more.
Types of Addiction Treatment Near East Texas
Our different types of addiction treatment and services include:
- Medical detox.
- Inpatient residential.
- Outpatient rehab programs (partial hospitalization programs (PHP), intensive outpatient programs IOP), and standard outpatient therapy).
- Aftercare planning.
- Sober living.
- Telehealth addiction treatment services.
Ensuring a match between your needs and what the facility offers is essential when choosing a treatment program. Here are some other factors to consider:
- Location/travel. While it is convenient to live at home during treatment, it can also be beneficial to remove yourself from your current environment and potential triggers. Sometimes this means attending a rehab a little farther from home.
- Treatment options. Look for places that use evidence-based therapies that have shown to be effective in treating addiction. These include: motivational interviewing, cognitive-behavioral therapy, contingency management, and others. Understanding the different types of therapy and which ones you might find the most valuable can help you achieve meaningful and lasting recovery.
- Features and amenities. Inquire about rehab amenities like private rooms, gyms, pools, chef-prepared meals, and more.
Christian Rehab Program Near East TX
In addition to the factors noted above, you might also find it beneficial to enroll in a more specialized program such as a Christian recovery program. Bringing your faith into the recovery process can help you reach a greater connection with your spirituality, while achieving meaningful and lasting sobriety.
Greenhouse Treatment Center, located just outside Arlington, TX, offers a Christian 12-Step Recovery Program that uses a faith-based curriculum to provide treatment consistent with biblical principles.
Veterans Addiction Treatment Program Near East TX
Veterans’ addiction treatment programs are another specialized form of treatment that might suit you if your experiences in the military have played a role in your substance use.
At Greenhouse, we offer an addiction treatment program for Veterans. This recovery track is designed for both current and retired members of all branches of the armed forces, as well as firefighters, emergency medical services providers, law enforcement officers, and more.
Those enrolled in this program receive treatment centered around topics that are relevant to their life experiences and backgrounds.
Does Health Insurance Cover Drug & Alcohol Rehab in Texas?
Another serious consideration for those choosing a rehab facility is the cost associated with addiction treatment. Thankfully, due to the Affordable Care Act, many people now have access to health insurance that covers addiction treatment.
Greenhouse Treatment Center is in-network with many insurance providers throughout East Texas and the United States, including:
To check your insurance coverage for treatment at Greenhouse, . Simply provide your name, contact information, and insurance information, and we’ll handle the rest.
For those who lack sufficient coverage, there are other ways to pay for addiction treatment that can help, including flexible payment plans and other options.
Getting to Greenhouse From East Texas
Greenhouse Treatment Center is located in Grand Prairie, Texas, just outside of Arlington. Getting here is an easy, 2-hour drive from East Texas cities like Tyler or Longview.
There are also quick, nonstop flights from Beaumont Municipal Airport into Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
Addiction Self-Assessment Quiz
East Texas Addiction Statistics & Resources
East Texas—and the state of Texas as a whole—struggle with the same impacts of illicit drugs as the rest of the nation. In 2022, 16% percent of Texas adults reported illicit drug use (excluding cannabis), which is slightly above the national rate of 15.5%.1
In 2020, the rate of accidental drug-related deaths across the state was 12.5 deaths per 100,000 people. This rate is higher than the previous year but significantly lower than the overall national rate.2,3
In East Texas, methamphetamine use is an ongoing concern across the region, along with the rapid spread of fentanyl throughout the illicit drug supply.4
In 2020 in Jefferson County, Texas, which is home to cities like Beaumont, there were 54 fatal overdoses. And in 2020 in Orange County, Texas, there were 27 fatal overdoses.3
Opioids, fentanyl, and methamphetamine were the main substances involved in those deaths.3
Alcohol use is also a major concern. In 2020, an estimated 17.7% of Texas adults reported binge drinking in the past 30 days.5
In 2019 in Orange County, Texas, an estimated 20% of adults reported binge or heavy drinking, which is equivalent to national and state percentages.6
Help is just a phone call away. If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, call us at . Our admissions navigators are available around the clock to answer your questions and help you start treatment today.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Texas Addiction Treatment Guide
- Northeast Texas Rehab Guide
- Northwest Texas Addiction Treatment
- Using Narcan for Opioid Overdose in Texas
- Addiction Treatment for Texas College Students
- Insurance Covers Addiction Treatment in Dallas-Forth Worth