Drug & Alcohol Rehab Guide for Dallas, Texas
For those who are struggling with substance use disorder, many local resources are available to help them achieve recovery. We have compiled treatment information, statistics, and advice to help you on your journey. In the article below, you will find information on the following:
- Addiction treatment services in the Dallas, Texas, area.
- The different types of treatment for substance abuse.
- The costs associated with rehab and potential routes to receive financial assistance.
- Data and statistics about substance misuse in Dallas, Texas.
- Links to resources outside of the Dallas, Texas, area.
Types of Drug & Alcohol Rehab Available Near Dallas
- Medical Detox: A short-term treatment focusing specifically on managing drug and/or alcohol withdrawal safely under medical supervision.
- Inpatient/Residential Rehab: Live-in treatment with highly structured programming and intensive therapy.
- Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP): Similar in programming to inpatient programs and the most intensive form of outpatient treatment.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): Outpatient programming offering approximately 9 weekly hours of treatment.
- Sober Living: A sober recovery housing option often recommended for those leaving an inpatient program.
- Telehealth Addiction Treatment Services: A remote therapy option for those who are unable or unwilling to attend in-person treatment.
With a full spectrum of treatment options available to those in the Dallas area, you can be confident you’ll be able to find a treatment program that’s right for you.
How to Choose The Best Rehab Facility for Your Situation
When looking at the available rehabilitation options, it can be difficult to determine which option might suit you best. Some of the most important factors to consider when choosing a rehab facility include:
- The forms of treatment offered.
- The types of therapy utilized by the program.
- Location of the facility.
The most critical factor to consider when choosing a rehabilitation facility are the forms of addiction treatment offered within the facility. Common treatment program offerings such as inpatient, outpatient, and PHP programs each come with their own pros and cons. Depending on your circumstances, you might also benefit from a more specialized program that will more accurately address your specific needs as a patient. For example, Christian rehab and veteran addiction treatment programs can provide a greater degree of support based on your beliefs and life experiences.
In addition to the types of treatment available, you’ll also want to consider the types of addiction therapies offered. Typical forms of therapy include motivational interviewing, cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectical-behavioral therapy, and others.
Cost of Rehab in Dallas, TX
One primary consideration for those choosing a rehab facility is the cost. The costs associated with rehab, while no doubt a factor in selecting a program and facility, should not outweigh the ultimate goal of achieving lasting recovery. There are numerous ways that a patient can receive assistance with the costs of rehab, which we will elaborate on below.
Health Insurance Coverage for Addiction Treatment in Dallas
Thanks to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), many health insurance plans will assist with the cost of rehab to varying degrees. Choosing a facility that accepts your insurance plan is crucial when looking for affordable care. Insurance providers accepted at Greenhouse Treatment Center include:
- Molina Healthcare
- BlueCross BlueShield
The insurance providers listed above are only a handful of many that Greenhouse Treatment Center accepts. If you’re unsure whether your insurance will cover the cost of rehab, fill out our confidential, secure . Simply provide your name, insurance details, and contact information, and Greenhouse Treatment Center will email you within minutes.
For those who find themselves without insurance or find that their insurance will not cover a large portion of their costs, facilities like Greenhouse Treatment Center will often offer alternative ways to pay for rehab, such as loans or financing plans.
Are You Struggling With Addiction?
How Common is Addiction in Dallas, Texas?
Heavy alcohol use is also a concern in the state, with close to 19% of Texans admitting to excessive drinking in 2020. Alcohol use is common throughout the state, as is binge drinking. An estimated 355,000 individuals aged 12 to 20, and 5,566,5000 individuals over the age of 18, engaged in past-month binge drinking.3
Frequently Asked Questions
- Texas Addiction Treatment Guide
- Northeast Texas Rehab Guide
- Northwest Texas Addiction Treatment
- Using Narcan for Opioid Overdose in Texas
- Addiction Treatment for Texas College Students
- Insurance Covers Addiction Treatment in Dallas-Forth Worth